8/52

bangsar village, kl child photographer, lunch in bangsar

*a portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013

The signature frown. She was born with those brows knitted together, it was the precise look she shot me when we first met. I held her in my arms and she looked up at me, distinctly annoyed at being pulled into this world, four days late as she was.

Linking up with Jodi.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

by Sharlene

Bookmark the permalink.

Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

13 Comments

1. Posted February 24, 2013 at 10:36 | Permalink

isn’t that consistency so sweet? (I have been known to make that face too 😉

• Sharlene
      Posted February 24, 2013 at 17:09 | Permalink

i’m sure hubby would claim that i do too…but i’m pretty sure she came to this look all on her own 😉

2. Posted February 24, 2013 at 12:27 | Permalink

The leaning foot is as precious as the frowny face. x

• Sharlene
      Posted February 24, 2013 at 17:08 | Permalink

i’m kind of loving the foot 😉

3. Posted February 24, 2013 at 18:38 | Permalink

She is gorgeous and reminds me of my 3 year-old daughter a lot! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. Yes, I think mixed babies are the best. But I’m a little biased too 🙂
    Enjoy the rest of your trip. I wish I was away from this heat too. Sonia x

4. Posted February 24, 2013 at 21:57 | Permalink

Sweet, sweet post. I love getting to see so many little personalities through this series!

5. Posted February 25, 2013 at 10:49 | Permalink

Lovely! And a totally rad backdrop for this image.

6. This is Tie
    Posted February 25, 2013 at 19:09 | Permalink

So adorable. A frowny face to take you back to the beginning!

7. Posted February 25, 2013 at 20:31 | Permalink

Oh that is a good frown, so precious! xo

8. loopyg
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 00:01 | Permalink

My boy1 was born with that frown and its still his signature look! Gorgeous girly and great picture x

9. Posted February 26, 2013 at 08:11 | Permalink

she looks like such a big girl in this picture!

10. Posted February 27, 2013 at 03:43 | Permalink

she’s fantastic 🙂

beautiful pictures – beautiful blog. following through che and fidel.

11. Posted February 27, 2013 at 05:53 | Permalink

Just found your blog through a comment you left on mine, and Im hooked! Your little girl is beautiful and I really enjoy looking at all your pictures 🙂